Logistics Customer Service (m/f)?
• You are responsible for the accuracy of the administrative data processing of transport orders, electronically and in paper.
• You establish all logistic and transport documents.
• You pro-actively advise and consult customers from the delivery times to ensure satisfaction.
• You confirm process and execution of the orders on all logistics systems.
• You have a bachelor education in logistics, supply chain, transportation or equivalent ability.
• You have a good knowledge of transport documents.
• You are punctual and hands-on.
• You are flexible and stress resistant.
• You have good skills in MS Office (Excel / Word).
• Knowledge of TAS or Trimble is a plus.
Fill in the form. We are expecting you